Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Saturday

"Saturday"




It was a Saturday night & I was at home watching a movie that I had bought earlier that afternoon. As I laid out on the sofa, a familiar tone came from my cell phone, which could only mean one thing.......there was a multi-media message for me. As I opened the message, the subject box read, "Taken approximately 1 minute ago". I hit the retrieve button to view what was sent to me. It was a picture of you standing in front of my door. I paused my movie & walked to my front door in the hopes of finding you there. When I opened the door, there you were standing there wearing a purple sun dress with a sly looking grin on your face.


"Are you going to invite me in?", you asked.


"Of course", I replied, still in awe at your sexiness as if it were my very first time seeing you.

As you walked in, I walked behind you, staring at your perfectly shaped ass, in search of a panty line, in which I couldn't find. As we sat on the sofa watching the movie, I bent over & removed the stilettos from your manicured feet. I placed your feet in my lap & massaged them gently. With your left foot in my hands, you placed your right foot between my legs, making my manhood rise like a cobra in defense mode. I parted your legs a little, & from the tv light, I could see that you were wearing nothing underneath. I reached over & pulled you on top of me. Working my hands under your dress, I grasped your ass, pulling your body closer into mine. You kissed me softly before thrusting your tongue into my mouth. Now you had me swoll with desire. Standing up, our tongues wrestled, as we undressed one another. Straddling me, I carried you into the bedroom, & laid you gently onto the bed. I proceeded to lick on your neck while slowly moving my tongue further down to your hardened nipple & playing with the other between my fingers. With both hands caressing your breasts, I licked around your belly button. I could feel the heat of your pussy against my chest as I played around on your stomach. Placing your thighs on my shoulder, I licked around your pulsating pussy, teasing you into a frenzy of eagerness. Not being able to withstand it any longer, you grabbed the back of my head, making me feast on your wet laced spot like a famine on Thanksgiving day. Reaching underneath you, I pulled you closer to me each time you tried to pull away. Lapping at your juices, I could hear your moans as your thighs began to tighten around my neck. Trying to push my head away, I sucked & licked on your heated pussy until you came down my throat.


Pulling me up towards you, you kissed me ferociously, placing my pre-cummed dick inside of you. You began grinding your hips & thrusting into me. I could tell that you wanted all of me just as I wanted all of you.


As I tried to withhold, you shouted out, "Give me all of my dick.....fuck your pussy like only you know how Daddy!"


When you talk like that, it really does something to me, so I began to drive my pelvic into you deeper & deeper & faster and faster. Feeling you bite & suck on my neck had me fucked up & ready to cum. Instead of cumming, I pulled out of you, flipped you over on your stomach, & entered you from the back. Pulling on your hair, I gave you shallow thrusts, followed by deep ones, every once in a while making your pussy fart from being so wet. Each time I pulled out of you, my dick was covered with more & more of your thick white cream. Pushing your body down flat on the bed, placing my arm around your neck, & laying my sweaty body down on your back, I pushed deeper inside of you, choking you as you threw that fat wet pussy back at me. You looked back at me, kissed me, & told me to fuck you harder, in which I obliged, every so often hitting your head against the head board. The way you work your pussy, always amazes me. Feeling like I was about to erupt, I slowed down, eventually pulling out because you were still throwing that thang back at me.

Laying down on my back, you began to ride me. Slowly at first as I placed my hands on your breasts. Building up your speed, you began to grind & go up & down. Placing one of my legs on your shoulder, you fucked your dick as hard as you could. Placing my leg back down, you took a hold of the head board & rode your dick as hard as you could. After about 12 minutes, you screamed out that you were about to cum. I tried yelling out to you, but couldn't make a sound. You kept riding & riding until.............ohhhhh shiiiit!!! There was nothing but silence & heavy panting.


We came together with amazing force. (Damn you put it on me baby) ;-)

1 comment: