Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2015

Outdoorsman



Da’yum, I just finished reading a novel by one of my favorite authors and the sex scenes in that thing had me on edge; fidgeting and wanting to play with my twat. I apologize if I’m being a little too forward, but ladies I’m sure that you all can relate. We’ve all had moments when there’s no one around, and that urge starts to seep in and take over, and there’s nothing that you can do but take care of the situation yourself.

Anyhow, there was a shower scene in the book that was steamier than a sauna. It’s one of the reasons I hate shower scenes in books. The book makes it out to be so perfect, but when it’s time to duplicate it with your partner, it never seems to go down as smoothly as it does in the book itself. There’s always fumbling, struggling, and mishaps going on that the author of the book fails to mention. My shower sex was nothing like those described in books. Ladies (oh, and gentlemen) here’s my story……

Well, to those of you who don’t know (that should be all of you) my name is Torica, or Tori for short. I am very happily married with three children, and they're all from the same man, my husband, Rob. I’m a city girl, but my husband, on the other hand, is a straight up country boy. We’ve been together for over twelve years and I still don’t understand some of his ways. For instance, when we first bought our house, he insisted on having an outside shower. Now, I’m already living with him in a rural country area, but who wants to shower outside with the bugs? Needless to say, he got his outdoors shower. Rob took plenty of showers in that thing. From where it was positioned, I could see into it from our bedroom window. He always tried to get me to shower with him, but I would refuse him each and every time.

From time to time, I would watch him from our window as he showered. Now my husband may not be the most attractive man in the world, or the most endowed, but he is still very desirable, especially to me. I liked how the sun would gleam on Rob’s body while the water trickled down his six foot frame. I would watch him take his shower in it’s entirely. Damn, I love that man.

On one particular day, I was staring out of the window at the shower. Rob was out with his friends and the boys were off with their grandparents, which left me home alone. I had just gotten through cleaning. Slowly coming out of my clothes, I couldn’t keep my eyes away from the shower. I wondered in deep thought while staring at it. Oh, what the hell….. I went into the bathroom, grabbed my wash cloth, placed my towel around me, and headed out the door. Once outside, I walked hastily towards the shower, and entered it just as quickly. I glanced around to see if anyone had seen me, or could see me at that manner. The coast looked clear, but then I noticed something. From a different angle, at our neighbors’ house, there was a window, which if anyone looked through it, they could see the shower. Not only that, but they are able to see inside of it as well.

I stood motionless for a while, gathering the strength to strip and turn the shower on. Once I was able to do it, I closed my eyes and let myself go as the stream of water trickled on me. I took my cloth and applied the liquid soap to it. Commencing to washing my body, I felt liberated, free per say. Outside showering was quite different from what I was used to. Now I know why my husband insists on taking his showers out here. I cleansed my arms, breasts, stomach, and legs. When I went to wash my back, a force pulled the cloth from my hand. Startled, I quickly did an about-face, only to find myself face to face with the man whom I have been in love with for so many years. Rob looked at me with a smirk on his face. Without saying a word, he turned me around and washed my back. When he was through, I took the cloth from his hand, rinsed it out, rung it, and hung it up. He then told how shocking it was to him when he came home only to look through our bedroom window and spot me outside in the shower. Coyly, I turned away. Grabbing the soap, I began lathering his body, followed by washing him with his cloth. As I did this, Rob spoke to me in a calm manner. My husband always made sure that I knew how much he loves me, and the tone in his voice did just that.


As he spoke, I put the wash cloth to his wand of wonders. Instantly, it grew and hardened in my hands. I looked up at him. The stare that he gave me, told me that it was about to go down in a major way. Now, my husband’s tool is not the largest in the world, but at the same time, it’s far from being the smallest. I looked down at it, watching as it pulsated in my hand. It’s brown tone interrupted by bulging veins. Slowly, I kneeled down, until I was face to face with Rob’s enlarged vagina pleaser. I began to salivate at the thought of it touching the back of my throat. Ready to engorge his manhood, I parted my lips. As I got closer, Rob stopped me abruptly, and motioned for me to stand. Looking at him, I rose slowly to my feet.

My husband, a man of few words, then dropped to his knees, looked up at me, and told me that a king bows to no one, except his queen. Lowering his head, he kissed my feet. Moderately coming up, he traced a trail up my leg, stopping at the crease that lies between my thighs. Looking up at me, he placed his arms around me, with his hands landing on my upper back. I felt his hands slowly descending down the outer limits of my spine, coming to a halt at the brim of my voluptuous backside. Grasping my ass in his hands, gently and strategically, he kissed me on my belly. Again he did this, and one more time. Three kisses, on three separate stretch marks. I let out a sigh, as I remember him telling me once before that he does this as a token of his appreciation for me baring our three sons.


As I pondered this with my eyes closed, Rob hoisted my right leg onto his shoulder. Catching me off guard, he shoved his tongue deeply into the brinks of my love, causing me to succumb to him. His tongue swirled inside of me, before finding its way to my clitoris and instantly attacking it. Palming my ass, he pulled me closer to him. Adrenaline flowed through my body, searching for an exit. Waves of pleasure pushed towards my inner thighs. I could feel my clit swelling to massive proportions. Rob inserted two fingers and began banging and sucking away at the same time. Repeating this process several times, he pushed his fingers in and out of me steadily, then quickly, and back to a steady pace again. By this time, I was so ready to cum. It’s as if Rob sensed this, and all of a sudden, he stopped.

He stood up and looked me in my eyes. His hands slid across my body in smooth rhythmic motions. His tongue parted my lips and entered my mouth. The taste my divineness on his tongue heightened my sensual senses. Damn this man knows how to take my breath away.

I pulled away from him and lifted my leg around his waist. Clumsily, I leaned back against the shower wall, putting my other leg around him. Rob struggled to keep from dropping me. I wanted him badly inside of me.  My vaginal walls were pulsating; desiring to be wrecked by his erection.


I let out a gasp, as he guided himself deep in me. His sex organ maneuvered in and out of me with concentrated strokes, brushing against my clit each and every time. My eyes closed. I held on to him with one hand, while I brought my other hand to my breasts, alternately squeezing and pinching them.

Rob maintained his pace while holding me up from my bottom. Somehow he managed to place his finger right at my anus, making circular movements around it and slightly entering it at times. It was driving me crazy. Moving my lower body, I sexed him back. He stumbled a little, but was able to keep his balance, as well as keep up his pace.

Opening my eyes, something garnered my attention towards the window at house next door. I froze. I was glaring eye to eye with Monica (our neighbor). She didn’t bother to move or cover up the fact that she was peeping in on us. She just stood there, continuing to look, as I continued to stare her down also.


I knew for a fact that Monica was attracted to my husband. I could tell by the way she looked at him when we all crossed paths. Since she wanted to look, I decided to put on a show, to let her know why Rob chose me as his wife, and to why he refuses to stray from home.

Rob kept thrusting his rod into me, making me moan louder with each stroke. I lifted my breast towards his face. His strokes slowed, and immediately he began to savor my erect nipple. Sensations were building throughout my body. I started grinding on his stiffness. The shower water splashed over our bodies, and then it happened. I let loose on his pole with my own shower water. Rob’s knees weakened. He was on the verge of breakthrough. He pumped harder. I knew he was about cum. I had him put me down. Hastily, I dropped to my knees, grabbed my husband’s erectile, and jacked it ferociously, making sure that I maintained my motion on the tip. I looked up at Rob. His arms were stretched out against the shower wall. His head was raised towards the sky, and his face quenched. The head of his penis was swollen. I pointed it at my chin and within a few swift strokes, nut came spurting out, striking my lower face. I lowered his shaft so the he could finish off on my breasts. With his ejaculating wand in my hand, I commenced to rub it on my chest, smearing his sperm with it.


I wasn’t finished with him yet. Feeling a bit devilish, I placed my husband’s cock in my mouth, but before I could really get into what I was doing, Rob stopped me. He was spent, and unable to take anymore. Lowering himself to his knees, he took me in his arms and kissed me. Our embrace was long and sustaining. After a while, Rob rose to his feet with me in tow. He turned off the shower and walked out, cradling me, like a baby, in his arms.


As we headed towards the house, I glanced over Rob’s shoulder at the window next door. I was just in time to see Monica rolling her eyes and walking away. Enjoying the ride in those familiar arms, I let out a smirk and buried my face in my husband’s chest. This was my triumphant moment; an unspoken claim to what is mine.


©2015







2 comments:

  1. You're tougher than Jesus?
    You're sooo not.
    You're simply a mortal
    with lil time to live.
    When was the last time you repented?
    When was the last time you heard mass?
    When was the last time
    you received Holy Communion???
    Find-out what RCIA means then join.

    If you dont, I heard from Jesus...
    FEW SHALL ENTER SEVENTH-HEAVEN.
    choose: life or death.
    Aint no invetween, bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're tougher than Jesus?
    You're sooo not.
    You're simply a mortal
    with lil time to live.
    When was the last time you repented?
    When was the last time you heard mass?
    When was the last time
    you received Holy Communion???
    Find-out what RCIA means then join.

    If you dont, I heard from Jesus...
    FEW SHALL ENTER SEVENTH-HEAVEN.
    choose: life or death.
    Aint no invetween, bro.

    ReplyDelete